Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog #2


The Weather Vane, Self Portrait, 2010


Cig Harvey @
Jole Soroka Gallery
July 1 - September 30, 2010

I chose this picture because of the mystery behind the image, it kinda leaves me with an uneasy feeling of wondering.  The image almost looks unreal.




Paper, Charcoal, Plexiglass 

Lauren Fensterstock @
Sienna Gallery
New York, NY
August 20 -  September 26, 2010

I like this particular image because Fensterstock made this enviroment out of paper, charcoal, and plexiglass and it looks real.  The plexiglass is made to look like reflective water.





Mona Kuhn : Native @
Scott Nichols Gallery
San Francisco, CA
September 9- October 30, 2010

I like this picture because of the romantic feeling I get from this image.  The title "Lovers" and the softness of the image work great together.



My Personal images

Palm tree in Tustin California, September 11, 2010

This is one of the things I love about California.




Fruit Platter, September 11, 2010

This was a fruit platter made by my sister future in-law, it was made at her engagement party.




Swanky Bathroom, September 10, 2010

This image I took in the bathroom of the hotel we stayed in on our trip in California.  It was a very swanky spot. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the lovers...and I like the swanky bathroom ...the clothes hanging in the reflection of the mirror give it this classic vintage feel....I could see the lovers in a hotel room or motel room when they live temporarily where the bathroom looks like the swanky bathroom.

    ReplyDelete