Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Myself When I'm Great (For Colored Girls Only)

Here are some images of the finished product from my on-going installation For Colored Girls Only.  It was very hard work and exhausting, my feet were swollen, my knees were swollen and in a 4 day span I had about 8 hours total of sleep.  Nightmares and I thought I was going to have a nervous break down, but I didn't I'm still healthy and it was worth every bit of it!

 These are images of the grid I put up before I start to place the heads.  It took me about five hours to put this up.
This was towards the end of the installation, I was putting up the very last head, but it wasn't done just
yet.
 
I'm taking the grid down and preparing for the touch-up's

Steaming the heads gets the wrinkles out and helps them lay flat on the wall.
 
Setting up lighting to take some awesome pictures!

 









PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment