Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm reading

So since school has ended, I have been on super relax mode, does that mean I am gonna stop creating? Hell no! At this time in my life I have nothing but time on my hands so I've been reading, taking care of home and playing online games. I am now feeling I need to get on with my life and create because I am an artist and it doesn't stop after school.
I have pulled out old books that I NEED to read again plus brushing up on my theory. I think I want to teach a class on Black art history down at the Arts Cafe...just a side note.
I will have some great images coming soon coz my sis is getting married in Aspen, Colorado and it is gonna be beautiful in the mountains so I am super stoaked about the photographs I will be able take!

Well anyways I hope these images of mine keep you busy until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment