Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer/Fall 2010 > Summer 2011

I wish I could re-live summer/fall 2010 over and over again, it was the best! Every weekend we hung out till 5 in the morning eating, sitting around the bonfire at the Pussy Rock Apartments (aka The Bonfire a place unknown to most). A place where knowing where the small opening in a long tarp covered fence gained you access.  Very secluded coz most people rode their bikes and parked them inside.  A place where liquor was being sold illegally after hours so everything was cheap. 

Even though this is how I spend most of my free time anyways because my babe is a musician, we just had some very great memories summer/fall 2010.

So here is an ode to hookah smoking, drinking $1 cups of beer straight out the keg and listening to live hip hop bands while sitting in front of a bonfire. 

Crown City Rockers - Weekend Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment