Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 6 Elements

Deborah Willis


I feel this image relates to my own images because of the snapshot quality of the picture.  Its not a real pose for the camera, but could be read as one.


Ryan Mcginley


I can relate this image to my own work because of the natural beauty that is captured in this photo from the young lady.  I love to take photo's of my sisters natural beauty.



Garth McConnell


The vibrant colors in this picture reminds me of the rich color I capture in my color prints and in my graffiti photo's.



My personal images:
Mink Coat Smooth, 2010
Very talented up and coming group managed by Fam 1st Management.



Plat, 2010
Aspiring rapper, Fam 1st Management. 



Photo from my installation in progress "For Colored Girls Only" 2010
This installation is an ongoing project that I am documenting.















1 comment: