Monday, January 10, 2011

The OC, Cali Love

We frequently fly out to Cali to see my sis so this past Thursday, January 6th my older sister Tin and I flew into Orange County to go see our other sis Januari for her birthday which was on Friday the 7th.  When we got to the OC we stopped by the grocery store to pick up food for that night and breakfast in the morning.  All the stores in California sell liquor so we were able to by breakfast and mimosas.  We had a plan of waking up the next day and eating our gourmet eggs, soy sausage for me and regular sausage for Tin.  Our plans were derailed from 9am the next morn till 1pm because Jan's car needed new brakes.  Not to be discouraged we got the breaks fixed we went back to the house (they had just moved and it was gorgeous by the way)I fired up the hookah I cooked Tin and I awesome egg whites with grilled tomatoes, tomato pesto sauce and a hint of pepper jack cheese, it was great!  We topped it all off with Mimosas.  The weekend went great hanging out till 6 in the morning and hanging out with friends playing The Michael Jackson Experience on Wii and kicking ass at it too!  I didn't get a lot of shots on this trip because I was on extreme relax mode, maybe more next time.
Mimosas and Hookah
A view from the walk we took on the 7th




No comments:

Post a Comment