Monday, January 31, 2011

More Than Muses

Last semester I invited some of my instructors to come and see my final installation of For Colored Girls Only now titled Myself When I'm Great.  My History of Photography instructor was one of the people I invited, she wasn't able to make it but I sent her images from it and she loved it.  She asked me if I wanted to display my work in the More Than Muses Feminist Art Gallery in the Women's Study department and of course I accepted!  So this traveling show will be up till March 25, 2011 and I will be on the calender of events for Women's History Month so come check me out!  Here are some images of the space, it's a more intimate space that I really dig.  You can also check out my last big install of this piece here Myself When I'm Great


No comments:

Post a Comment